turn down (turn up)the favorite TV definitely 的确, 一定, 一点也不错 I am on the phone. 在打电话 hang up 挂断电话
in Frage kommen 不是选项 Das kommt für viele Leute aus finanziellen Gründen nicht in Frage. turn it down; pick up close the light, clean up 整理 clean up the yard . clean up your badroom; put away 那开,收起来。put it away. 介词永远放中间 airconditioner mess 乱七八糟的东西 laundromat 自助洗衣店 towel 毛巾 clean out the desk 扫除,清除 clean up 清理:使清洁或有秩序 put out 熄灭, put out a fire 扑灭一场大火 put off 耽误;延期 put off paying the bills put down 批评 put him down turn down 还有拒绝的意思 We politely turned down the invitation.
it is much too aloud. please turn the TV down. counter 台子 stereo 音箱 By the way would you mind to turn your stereo down. The wall is much thin. Do you need anything. make sure 确定 right now 立即, 马上, 立刻 not right now 现在不 Is there a good italien restaurant. Their lasania is very delicious. People apologize in different way. admit 承认 make a promise 承 诺,许诺. speed limit sign I was sick last night. So I did't write my homework. I will give you next time. I was on a business trip. I just forgot it. I'll never forgret yout birthday. Let's look the picture. Does he make a offer? 提没提出解决办法。 Your car parked in my space. 车位 It must be my son. I will make sure that my son will never park in wrong space. We have invited you. I have similar problem. She'v given excuse. 理由, 口实, 借口 I will pay for the dinner. 我付帐。apology n. 抱歉 apologize vi. 抱歉 you can at first apologize and then give a excuse. 找个借口,找个理由 try to find a excuse at last you can give a promise. 许诺 I slow down. (使)慢下来 I was busy with my work. 忙于... Your car is parked in my space. I appreciate. 感激 Could you do me a favor. Non-Smoking block vt 挡住... Your car blocks my way.


...+arten 种类 z.B. Sportarten Tennisspielen, Reiten sind Sportarten, die für viele aus finanzielle Gründen nicht in Frage kommen. vorziehen
宠爱。更喜欢 So kommt es, dass viele Leute billige und einfache Sportarten vorziehen, auf die man sich nicht vorbereiten muß, die keine besonderen Techniken verlangen und verhältnismäßig 相对的。比较的。geringe Kosten verursachen. 引起。带来 amüsieren (sich) 消遣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

到德国开公司你必须要知道这些

[其他] 中国人如何在德国成立公司以及新公司经营

李鹏身世疑云