today we will be going to talk about xxx. Four different kinds of sport in vacation. first thing is taking some courses.They may learn some new. element school. other thing is seaing. and the other thing is computer lessen. Take a exciting trip. percentage 比率 you probably trip whole day. sometime they come down to the south. next category. There are a lot of beautiful beach. In Tailand. You can read. there are lot of people to do this. I just don't have time to organize your things.
glove jacket florida I am so excited, I have two weeks off. 放假 I am going to take a long walk along the beach every day. I guess I have to stay at home. rent a condominium 假期公寓. Do you know why people go to florida to take the vacation. it is because the weather. Why do you not come with us. We have plenty of room. Do you mean it.你当真的吗?
将来时。 will 不明确,还没有确定所以常加maybe; be going to 确定的打算,比较肯定
have u made a plan? I have decided, I am going to go camping. I am going to be away for five days. When are you leaving? I'll probably the beginning of june.月初 I guess I will go one of the national park. maybe i will go fishing,
south Pacific ocean 太平洋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

到德国开公司你必须要知道这些

[其他] 中国人如何在德国成立公司以及新公司经营

李鹏身世疑云