while it was boring, how old are you, she has broken up some month ago. I wish I could...和事实相反的希望. I wish I didn't live with my parents. I wish, life were easier. I wish I were rich. 虚拟式 (一定用were不用was)
try to make a wish. I wish my class were more interissting. I wish I have less homework. I wish I were married. I wish I had more free time. My car is about ten years old. I wish I could drive new car. They must wear uniform. I wish I could be taller. leisure 闲暇
I really need it for my work. This man want to change his skill. Everyone tell me I am fat. I am on a diet. sensitive empfindlich. He want to lose weight. She would be able to wear his cloth. He spent too much time for work. We can change looks. apperence. job, move to a new house.
dream come true. I had a strange dream last night. lifestyle 生活方式 just like china. He was successful. What change he made. Lawer they save every penny. Finally they have enough money to get a car. except for adv 除..之外 overcome danger
give up good pay job. dish 菜 spice pork traditional 传统的

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

到德国开公司你必须要知道这些

[其他] 中国人如何在德国成立公司以及新公司经营

李鹏身世疑云